I haven’t remembered a single day on quora when people haven’t talked about the benefits of using faqs in the article or webpage. The most usual query is “How Does Faq work on Google Search Engine?”.
Well, before heading into how faqs works, first we all know what is faq and what is the main purpose of using it.
Faq is an abbreviation of Frequently Asked Questions that is the general questions on a particular topic. When people are confused about some product/service then they ask questions to the organization or individual. Many people ain’t aware of direct contact with the individual or organizations, so they search their query on Search Engines like Google. And that’s what we knew as Faqs in general terms.
How Faq Work on Google?
When the same query search by many people on a regular basis or in a short time-period then Google take it as a sign. Google assumes that the searched query is really helpful and it started showing in relevant queries. This is very helpful for those people who are searching for the same thing.
When a webmaster answers that particular query briefly in a simple language than google picks it as an answer and shows them on the result page. The more relevant answers Google finds related to Faqs it replaces the current answer with it.
For example, if you are searching “Best Digital Marketing Institute in Delhi” then Google will show you some relevant results that include Faqs also.
Tips related Faqs
There are several benefits you can get by using Faqs on your webpage. Here are some of the benefits you can avail using Faqs.
- Adding Faqs into an article in the adds extra support to the article.
- Sometimes users only search for specific Faqs and having that Faq into your webpage is the reason to get organic traffic.
- A clear answer is always the best option if you are adding faqs to your article.
- Using clear navigation into your answer is the sign of a suitable answer. Google featured the answers who have a clear vision.
- Always make changes into your Faqs as needed because Google gives more value to new and best answers always.